Iron Lab Personal Training
If you’re reading this you’re most likely interested in personal training.
You have specific fitness or health goals and you want help to achieve them.
So how do you chose the right personal trainer for your needs?
If you Google search “Vancouver personal trainer” you get over 21 million! Results.
That’s a lot of trainers to choose from.
Many personal trainers and companies spend a fortune on marketing and attracting new clients creating fierce competition among the trainers.
We chose a different approach.
Rather than trying to COMPETE for clients we chose to inform and EDUCATE them instead.
Check out our BLOG section for more resources.
So what sets us apart from most other personal training companies?
Check out our ABOUT section.
Our “all in one” personal training pricing concept:
Many personal trainers separate their nutrition, personal training and mindset/psychology coaching from each other so they can charge more money.
We believe they are ALL part of any transformation and CAN NOT be separated, therefor we DON’T CHARGE EXTRA for them.
When you pay for 60 min personal training session with us you are getting the following:
- Programming for that current session
- Exercise coaching and support during the session
- A written record of the session (including weights, reps, comments) available at your One Drive Folder for later review
- Email support after the session (unlimited)
- Nutrition review of your last week diet (in an app)
- Body composition and daily weight review from last week
- Any mental or habit challenges from last week
- Review of your own “homework” gym sessions
As you can see there is a lot of work done by your trainer that is going well beyond the actual 60 min session.
So when you’re comparing personal trainers rates please make sure you always ask “What do I get for that price?”
Our personal training coaching expends to all 4 areas of any successful transformation.
We will help you to set up daily habits that will improve all 4 areas.
Are we a good fit for you?
Meet us and let us show you what we can do for you during your complimentary consultation and assessment. No obligation, no commitments, totally free.
Be the next success story! ⟶